Business Development Associate Summary:
We are currently looking to add a dynamic, adaptive and creative business development associate to our team on a full-time basis.
The Business Development Associate (BDA) will be responsible for prospecting new business and convincing key executives to meet with us. This will come by way of cold calls, networking calls, mining our Leadership’s LinkedIn connections and any other creative method to obtain an audience with our desired prospects. This role reports to the Branch Manager to support the acquisition of new business clients within a specific territory.
- Develop new clients; maintain and grow ongoing business relationships through direct and frequent communication.
- Acquisition and management of key accounts.
- Initiating & developing relationships with key decision-makers in all industries that we service.
- Identifying and sourcing prospective clients from various sectors to achieve business targets.
- Generate leads for new business by running promotional mailers, cold calling, hosting events, etc.
- Remote interactions and presentations/demos.
- Develop good working relationships with current clients to ensure full quality and satisfaction.
- Ensuring Management Team is kept informed of business development activity and issues.
- Visiting and travelling to client offices and job sites as required.
- Supporting company initiatives and business development objectives.
The successful candidate should have sales experience within a professional services environment and be comfortable with the use of excel, use of social media, specifically LinkedIn and Twitter and be proficient with google searches. Proficiency with Salesforce.com is also an asset.
The successful candidate must have good persuasive skills, be coachable and open to new ways of selling. It is important to understand that this job faces a lot of rejection and the successful candidate must have the ability to overcome it. This environment requires a competitive and team-oriented attitude. Additional qualifications include:
Skills/Qualifications of the Account Manager include:
- Post-secondary education is considered an asset.
- Experience in Printing and/or Online Marketing is considered an asset.
- Ability to establish and build strong relationships
- Well-developed sales/presentation skills in power-point
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be self-directed
- Excellent organizational/time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Able to work in a fast-paced and sales-driven environment
- Willingness to learn the entire scope of business from Printing to Online
Additional Role Responsibilities:
- Identify, develop and pursue opportunities for other PrintBuy related businesses and communicate these as appropriate to Management.
- Assist estimators in preparing quotes for projects, keep up to date on specs and changes
- Sell PrintBuy’s ability to be a full-service provider in the marketing industry from print to digital.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.